There are women who have light-colored, very fine and sparse eyelashes, so that, unless you look closely at them, they don’t seem to have any eyelashes at all. Sadly, such inadequate lashes only reduce a woman’s feminine allure. However, there are a number of helpful techniques that will help you to give the illusion of longer and mink lashes packaging box. These are techniques that have been developed by leading makeup artists who have made the eyes of famous celebrities like Elizabeth Taylor and Brooke Shields look more stunning.
You are probably wondering how an average lady like you can have voluminous, long lashes. Take note of the tips that we have for you below…
1. Make it a habit to apply eyelash conditioner to your lashes before bedtime. These conditioners will help to keep your mink lashes packaging box moist, strong and supple. Although there are over the counter eyelash conditioners that are available in the market today, you can also use Vaseline, baby oil, extra virgin oil or almond oil to your lashes. Simply use a clean mascara brush dipped in the conditioner and apply it to the tops and bottoms of your upper eyelashes. There is no need to apply conditioner to the lower eyelashes because the solution will be automatically transferred to your lower lashes when you close your eyes to sleep.
2. Curl your mink lashes packaging box in the morning. Using an eye curler, clamp the base of your eyelashes, as close as you possibly can to the eyelid margin without pinching the skin. Hold for 2 to 5 seconds. Carefully release the clamp. Clamp your lashes again along the middle portion of the strands for 2 to 5 seconds before gently releasing.
3. Apply a primer to your mink lashes packaging box. Primer is a must for fine, thin eyelashes. It coats each individual eyelash strand to give it volume.
4. Use creamy mascara that gives additional volume to your eyelashes. Start by applying mascara from the corners of your eyes going toward the bridge of your nose. Beauty experts recommend that instead of a back and forth motion when using the mascara wand, you should shake the wand side to side gently before brushing the solution upward toward the tips of your lashes.
5. Feather the tips of your eyelashes with an eyelash comb. Gently brush the tips of your eyelashes, so that they look fuller. After the mascara has dried, apply a second coat and then feather the lash tips with your eyelash comb again.Aurnt
6. Use eyelash growth enhancers. These serums and gels contain natural and synthetic substances that will stimulate growth in the eyelash follicles. Make sure that you check the ingredients list so that you can be assured that the product is safe to use.
Discover other great tips on how to make your mink lashes packaging box appear fuller and longer today!
Learn how to apply eyelash growth serums, check out my site. If you want to know how to make eyelashes longer I have that site as well.